Athletic tape is specifically created for the use of hook-grip in deadlifts and weightlifting.
Primarily formulated for wrist, thumb and finger taping during Olympic Weightlifting movements throughout training and competition.
Medical-grade adhesives provide lasting stickiness through the nastiest, sweatiest of workouts.
The new and improved super strong glue backing can take a pounding and will survive your lifting session.
How to use:
Depending on the body part being wrapped, pull a small amount out from the roll, tear quickly for a clean rip then pull the tape tight and wrap around the body part.
If taping the thumbs for a hook grip, pull 10cm out and wrap once around the tip of the thumb.
- SWEAT-PROOF: Hands and fingers get sweaty during workouts. Add weight-lifting thumb tape to your workout for added protection and grip. The proprietary cotton blend is engineered to absorb sweat and chalk.
- EASY TO USE: The smaller size of 1.5" allows you to wrap your thumb or fingers exactly the way you like. Larger tape can bunch up and get in the way. Note that it is best to wrap the thumb so that the ending piece of the tape is on top of your thumb (same side as your fingernail)
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Engineered with high-quality flexible cotton tape and strong adhesive, you can feel confident it will stay in place during your lifts.
- HOOK GRIP: If you're using the hook grip in Olympic weightlifting, you need to add this thumb weight lifting tape to your bag. It will help you prevent and protect your thumb from blisters, especially on high rep days.
- 5cm wide
- 6.8m in length
- Latex-free synthetic glue
- Premium Cotton fabric designed for weightlifting applications
Shipping rates calculator