An effective bench press aid that will assist in overload work as well as progression into equipped lifting with a bench shirt. The Lockout can add an additional 20-40kg to your RAW bench press.
HOW TO USE
Slide the Lockout up onto your biceps where it will sit nice and snug. If you have selected a particularly small size, you may have to wrestle it on the first few times. Once you are comfortable with its position, begin bench pressing while adjusting to bars new path created by the Lockout. You will want to wear the Lockout higher than you think, so a high position on the biceps is ideal.
As you will be lifting heavier weights than you could usually handle, it is advised to have a spotter when using the Lockout to avoid getting pinned under a loaded bar; which sucks.
Measuring around your unflexed bicep circumference, select the size closest to your measurement. If you sit right between sizes, go the size up.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- LYLachlan Y.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Lockout MI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood
It’s good but I got the wrong size
- MFMatthew F.Verified BuyerReviewingThe LockoutI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood not great
Only added 5kg to my bench press which was disappointing (purely from an ego POV) but got more reps out with 80- 85% of my 1RM and I felt more confident benching that weight on my own with no spotter. super easy to get on/off and doesn't interfere with normal bench press mechanics. Not something I would use regularly but nice from ti.e to time. got it on special so certainly good value and glad I got it to try.