- New anatomical last was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- RMRaymond M.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift (White) 47I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoTake the cake
Can't believe the difference of the feel with these shoes. Have been deadlifting both Sumo and Conventional in chucks but these take the the cake. The grip on the soles prevent any kind of slippage especially while lifting sumo. Would definitely recommend these.
- DLDennison L.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift (White)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoNoice
Feels nice and snug on my foot which prevents my foot from rolling and stabilizing my feet during my lifts.