Introducing the new SABO Deadlift PRO - the latest deadlift purest shoe on the market.
This is the first shoe in the SABO Pro Series. The SABO Deadlift Pro is based on several new concepts and years of research.
The word "Deadlift" on the ankle strap is a bit of a misnomer because these shoes are incredible for flat shoe squats and bench press. They are also phenomenal for deadlifting of course!
A true Powerlifting shoe.
- EU Sizing - Totally new shoe lasts, utilizing the European (EU) size system. Half sizes.
- Anatomical shape - The shoe lasts have a natural anatomical shape and rounded internal heel bottom that securely envelopes the heel.
- Minimalist insole - A thin, removable insole supports the arch and provides a cover over the seams of the bottom sole.
- Heel height - All the shoes of the PRO Series have a small heel drop of 1 mm. This innovation allows for a cambered heel design, similar to the camber in snow skis, when the lifter’s weight is added to the shoe, the heel flattens distributing the weight more evenly, over a wider surface area. This provides a more planted feeling and better heel drive.
- Toe box - Nice and wide to allow for toe splay.
- Innovative outsole - Completely new shoe outsole is designed for perfect deadlifts. It has some unique features:
- durable but very thin, barefoot feel at 5mm thick.
- wider bottom provides extra support and stability.
- high board in the heel and on the toe side for a better foothold, minimizing slipping and foot rolling. Superior sumo pulling performance.
- spherical heel zone to improve weight distribution.
- Grip - The design, components and pattern of the bottom sole are designed to get a better grip, comfort, durability and weight transmission.
- Wide metatarsal strap - 40mm on (sizes 40-47.5) / 30mm on (sizes 36-39.5). New durable velcro. Provides superior support locking your foot into position.
- Breathable mesh & synthetic suede - vegan-friendly.
- The Deadlift PRO is also exceptionally versatile and is perfect for squatting (if you need a flat sole) and bench press.
- While these shoes look like they have a heel, they do not. The appearance of a heel is due to the reinforced heel counter
Dmitriy Nasonov 390 kg/860 lbs deadlift at 82.5 kg/182 lbs BW (WRPF Finals 2019) featuring the SABO Deadlift PRO.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- SDSpencer D.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift PRO (Black/Red) 41I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSquats and Deadlifts
Great for doing the essential Squats and Deadlifts. Fit well with a slightly broader foot. Good intermediate shoe and well priced.
- AHAnthony H.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift PRO (Black/Red) 45I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent Value
These are fantastic value. Great for leg day