- New anatomical last was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- AAAngus A.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift (Blue) 45I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoDefinitely amazing for the price
I got these at discount at $70 ish and I noticed the first little layer of grip has already started to fade even after relatively little use but they are still very grippy
the construction and removable insoles are great and provide plenty of support and overall a really good shoe
- MHmary h.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift (Blue) 39I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat for Sumo Deadlifts
Has helped with improving my Sumo Deadlift technique. The support they provide my feet and ankles is noticeable. Highly recommend this product if you Sumo Deadlift.