- New anatomical last was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.
update my PR by wearing it! May be better for sumo deadlift.
I really like the DL shoes and strongly recommend - lightweight and close to the floor
a great lightweight shoe with ankle support too. When wearing them the sole has a really nice connection to through the floor it doesn't really feel like your wearing a shoe at all
Great shoe provides stability, comfort and can be used for conventional and sumo
I'm a conventional deadlifter and am learning sumo. Have found this shoe perfectly light, flexible and can be used for both techniques. Used to compete in slippers, but find this far more stable, especially around the ankle. Recommend to anyone wanting that surety underfoot when lifting heavy!
They are a great fit.
They are a great fit. Very comfortable. Feels sturdy when doing squats and deadlift