Multiuse Pull-Up bar you can insert into any modern door frame. Work out anywhere in your home with this super versatile piece of at-home training equipment. You can also use this frame for dips, pushups and core movements.
Please note: your door MUST have a ledge on the top for the pull-up frame to sit on. Most modern doors have this.
Safety: Do not 'kip' or launch yourself up in the air, you must keep constant downwards weight on the frame once fitted on your door frame.
Can be used for:
- Pull-ups (pull-up bar frame inserted into door)
- Chin-ups (pull-up bar frame inserted into door)
- Push-ups (pull-up bar frame on ground)
- Dips (pull-up bar frame on ground)
- Hanging leg raises (pull-up bar frame inserted into door)
- Ab crunches (insert pull-up bar frame into door at ground level)
- Max weight: 135kg
- Designed to fit most doorways
- Foam padded grips
- Easy assembly
- Metal assembly
- Durable door and floor protection
- Colour: Grey with black handles/protection
- 1-year warranty
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerReviewingPull Up Bar (Door Frame)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPull up Bar (door frame)
Arrived in a reasonable amount of time
Easy to assemble.
Before I knew it I was doing pull ups at home - building up my reps slowly
Muscles are starting to become defined!
- NSNic S.Verified BuyerReviewingPull Up Bar (Door Frame)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat bar, came in bad condition
The bar works fine but was delivered in a beaten-up box and came with scratched off paint on some of the parts