Need to perform banded barbell movements? Work up in three staggered resistance levels to either load up your deadlift (either tension up or tension down), squat (tension up) and benchpress (tension down).
When using bands on barbells, we highly recommend any rack, bench or cage is securely attached to the floor or surface you're exercising on.
Use Power Bands for:
- Mobility and stretching
- Adding resistance to movements
- Providing assistance to movements
- Resistance training
- Functional Movements
Resistance: 4kg – 22kg
Resistance: 11kg – 36kg
Resistance: 22kg – 54kg
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.