Can you handle our Coloured Ammonia range?
This is our limited edition Pink Ammonia, and it will add a bit of colour and fun to your normal routine workouts!
How to use Ammonia Safely
Shake the container vigorously, tap briskly, pass smelling salts (ammonia inhalant) roughly an inch under the nose and inhale slowly and deeply... and then SCREAM at the person next to you!
What does it do?
For the technical lifter out there that love to be informed, here is a brief explanation of the physiological action that follows from hitting that 'PB in a bottle'
Smelling salts contain ammonia (NH3), which triggers an inhalation reflex (causing the muscles that control breathing to work faster) by irritating the mucous membranes of the nose and lungs.
Fainting can be caused by excessive parasympathetic and vagal activity that slows the heart and decreases perfusion of the brain.
The sympathetic irritant effect is exploited to counteract these vagal parasympathetic effects and thereby reverse the faint.
In powerlifting terms.
If you're needing that little extra kick in the pants to help you Grip and Rip that next PB.
Smelling Salts will give that little bit extra and then some!
Exposure to high concentrations of ammonia in the air causes immediate burning of the eyes, nose, throat and respiratory tract and can result in blindness, lung damage or death (in extreme cases).
Also, Skin or eye contact with concentrated ammonia can also cause irritation and burns.
Ammonia gas will expand if left in a hot environment such as your car as it will compromise the seal. We strongly recommend you keep your ammonia bottle stored inside and away from an enclosed hot environment. Failure to follow these precautions may lead to the bottles leaking as they will exceed their rated pressure limit.
- Ammonia is a poison to the body.
- Use product at your own risk.
- Inhale only through your nose at a minimum distance of 15cm to the bottle.
- Keep away from children.
- If product enters mouth or eyes rinse immediately and seek medical treatment by calling 000.
- The Poisons Information Centre is available 24 hours a day on 13 11 26.
- Safety Data Sheet
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- LLLodia L.Verified BuyerReviewingPink Ammonia 50mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAs described
Got the job done and a new PB.
- LVLucille V.Verified BuyerReviewingRed Ammonia 50mlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEXCITED!!
I have been using Loaded Lifting ammonia during this comp prep and I love the :zing: that it give me !
This bottle will be cracked open at States Championships next week - can't wait to show it off !