Currently not IPF approved
Since quality, performance and integrity are non-negotiable, we have spared no expense to safeguard you and your performance by using only 100% natural topside cowhide in our Loaded Lever belts.
By scrutinising supplier samples and prototypes, literally cutting through the bull suede, we found that cheaper products are made of a flimsy mix of split leather, recycled leather and cardboard!
By contrast, we’ve developed a product worthy of the Loaded Lifting insignia – worthy of your best efforts. The Loaded Lever Belt features:
- 100 percent premium quality, rigid, topside cowhide leather – yep, all of it. Quality through and through
- 10 millimetres of thickness on the belt that will carry you, while you carry the load
- 12 month warranty on the belt lever. High tensile and countersunk stainless steel screws give us that sort of confidence – help yourself!
We also know that you are as individual as your personal bests. That’s why we offer our Loaded Lever Belt in black, purple and royal blue as a start, with a choice of matt black or silver levers bearing our laser etched logo.
Beautifully finished with our premium suede covering, our newest product is a winning combination of function and form. Put on your Loaded Lever Belt, put on 100% quality…
“Lifting the Standard”
- High quality stiff 100% Top Side Cowhide leather
- 10mm thickness
- Lever rated to 12.5kN (1274kg) until load failure
- Beautiful fine suede covering
- High tensile strength metal lever with laser etching
- Stainless Steel countersunk screws (Never have a stripped screw again!)
- 12 month warranty on belt lever
- Complimentary Lever Packaging for safe delivery
Please note: each belt is hand-made and will have some minor and unique variances in its size and thickness. As such, we recommend factoring in 2-3 weeks of use to 'break in' the belt so it is worn comfortably on your person.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- TRTim R.Verified BuyerReviewingLoaded Lever Belt 10mmI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood belt for the price
Belt feels great and lever locks nicely however the vinyl on the top of my belt has already started to peel after only a month or so.
- BbrianVerified BuyerReviewingLoaded Lever Belt 10mm Black / XLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat belt for powerlifting
The lever is amazing and the material used on the belt is high quality. Takes around 1 month of constant use to break in but after the initial one month the belt is excellent for compound lifts.