Loaded Heavy Power Cage
Our premium Heavy Power Cage is now available.
Durable and ready for abuse from the most hardcore powerlifting session.
All the specifications you would demand from a power cage designed to last and withstand any workout.
Westside hole spacing for the perfect bench setup, multiple rack attachments available and build in weight plate storage on the rear.
Please note: Bar and Plates Sold Separately
- Powder-coated matt black finish
- Lasered Loaded Lifting rear logo
- Westside spacing for bench (25mm rather than the standard 50mm)
- 4 x Rear weight plate storage
- 18mm hole size compatible with all attachments we sell.
- 2 x Heavy J Hooks
- 500kg+ load rated design
- Straight pull up bar
- Angled, multi-grip pull-up bar
- Bands attachments on the bottom
- Dynobolt support ports (recommended, please engage a contractor if unsure how to fix cage to the ground).
- 75x75mm 3mm steel tubing
- Cage Width: 1,322mm
- Plate Storage Pole Length: 350mm each
- Total Width: 2,022mm
- Depth: 1,162mm
- Height: 2,290mm
- 145kg assembled weight
Lat Pull-Down Upgrade
- 1 x Lat Pulldown Extension, all cables, bolts and pulleys included.
- 1 x Lat Pulldown Full Length Bar for lat pulldown movements.
- 1 x Half-length lower bar for rowing movements.
- 2 x Safety Collars.
- 1 x full installation instructions.
What's not included:
Weight Plates (must be added to the lat-pulldown extension)
- Complete turn-key lat pulldown attachment to bolster your workouts
- Bolts directly to our Loaded Heavy Power Cage
- Comes with full-length bar and half-length bar
- Installation time: less than 30 minutes
- Weight Tolerance - 300kg
- Tubing: 75x75mm
- Tubing Thickness: 3mm
- Max height: 2371mm
- Max width: 1080mm
- Max depth: 737mm
- Protrusion from the rear of rack: 550mm
- Plate load height from ground: 402.5mm
- Foot piece width: 586mm
Packing dimensions: 1100x640x340mm
Assembly Instructions can be found below
Lat Pull-Down Upgrade Assembly Instructions