- IPF approved
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- #1 Powerlifting belt in the world
- 10 mm thickness choice for lifting applications when a thicker belt is not needed. 10mm conforms to your body shape sooner and is considered by some to be more comfortable.
- Easy to tighten with the push of the Lever.
- Can be loosened in less than a second with a quick flick of the patented Lever.
- The tighter it’s worn the more secure the Lever Buckle stays in place.
- Can be adjusted up to three inches tighter than with a standard buckle.
- All Inzer Forever Belts ™ are one solid thickness of the finest, select, exclusive leather. It is not layers glued together cheaply to make thickness as some other brands that can come loose years later. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt ™.
- Four rows of lock-stitched, corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
- The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt ™.
- Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays firmly supportive. Does not turn overly soft and fold over as another brand’s belt tends to do.
- Finished with top quality, fine suede providing a non-slip surface.
- Back Squat
- Front Squat
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press
- Any movement requiring additional support of abdominal and core region
Optimum measurement is taken around the mid-abdominal section with the stomach and lungs pushed out (as you would before a lift). If you sit between two sizes, go the larger size.
Measuring in Inches - select the size closest to the middle measurement.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
Order over $250 basket value and receive free regular shipping Australia wide! Tracking included.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post, tracking can be found at http://auspost.com.au/track/
Australia Post tracking updates once it hits a major Australia Post checkpoint. This can sometimes be the day of delivery so patience is sometimes necessary.
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
Orders are shipped once payments are received in full and cleared. Orders are dispatched typically within 1 business day of an order being placed. As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
Unsure of your size? Don't worry, you can easily exchange your purchase via our returns process.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.