The finest, most advanced Powerlifting Knee Sleeves in the world.
- Like squatting in wraps - unbelievably stiff neoprene like we've never seen before.
- Perfectly balanced for Stability, Comfort and SAFETY for powerlifting competition
- Patented and Ergonomically designed to fit your knees and stay in place throughout a competition or training session. Self Adjusting (No more need to adjust your sleeves in the middle of a powerlifting meet or workout!).
- When you want the Ultra-Best this is the only knee sleeves to own
- SAFELY and Comfortably achieve your best-ever personal performance
- 7mm thick, premium construction. Nearly indestructible. Double stitched on top of welded seams for continued durability.
- ErgoPro™ Knee Sleeves snap back to their original form for long-lasting use. Easy to use. Comfortable.
- Manufactured in Texas, USA to the utmost quality and durability
- It comes with a convenient, draw-string carrying bag for perfect storage between uses of your ErgoPro Knee Sleeves
- Approved for all Powerlifting worldwide, including IPF
- Sizing: Measure around the knee cap while leg is straight
WARNING: Undersizing may result in Getting stuck in the sleeve, Use with caution and always practice taking on/off prior to large amounts of training, during training your leg will swell with blood, potentially making the sleeves very difficult to remove.
We recommend going a size up if you are unsure during the sizing process to avoid injury or disappointment. THESE ARE VERY STIFF SLEEVES.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- TMThomas M.Verified BuyerReviewingInzer Ergo Pro Knee Sleeves XLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent Quality
Easy to get on and feel like wraps, they size true to the guide so do no buy small.
Customer service and shipping was excellent as always with loaded liftingStiffnessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease to get onRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Rebound in a squatRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TCtomi c.Verified BuyerReviewingInzer Ergo Pro Knee Sleeves XLI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThere good
There good and definitely boost the squat a bit there just hard to put onStiffnessRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease to get onRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Rebound in a squatRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5