A fresh take on our super popular Economy Lever Belts - often where people start their lifting journey.
Made with high-quality sourced materials, the economy belt is delivered to you at a lower cost by using a less stiff material (than our premium belts).
A huge upgrade over a ‘standard’ gym belt, as it still uses lever technology to ensure a proper fit and huge support for your lifts.
This belt is for:
- A beginner starting, where the weights used don't require a premium belt
- Smaller lifters who do not require a thicker belt
- People moving up and down in weight that need an ‘interim’ belt
- People that don’t like to ‘wear’ belts in
The belt features all the mandatory, 10mm thickness, load-rated Lever design (with 12-month warranty), leather construction with a suede finish.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- TLTaylor L.Verified BuyerReviewingEconomy Lever Belt 10mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBoom
- JLJulie L.Verified BuyerReviewingEconomy Lever Belt 10mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExtra Small rust (dark red)
I bought two of these belts (L and more recently, XS). The L was too big for me. I had to use it at its narrowest setting. There was a lot of overlapping belt strap and that made it difficult to close the lever.
As a warning for other purchasers: I misunderstood the measuring guide. When I chose the L size, I had measured my waist as if I was buying normal clothes (78cm). I should have measured my waist as a tight fit. When I wore the (size L) belt, I had it so tight that my waist became 71cm.
The XS has a waist range 54-74.5cm. I put the buckle on the second largest setting. It is now so much easier to close the lever. The lack of overlapping strap is more comfortable too.
I use it for squats and deadlifts.