Looking for an economical option for a heavy lifting belt? Look no further. Our Economy Lever Belt 10mm is perfect for any weightlifting enthusiast, novice or professional. Constructed of heavy-duty 10mm thick leather, this belt ensures exceptional durability and functionality while being comfortable enough to wear all day. The quick-release lever belt closure allows athletes to adjust their support with a simple tug, allowing for precise and easy fit adjustments. With its sleek black finish and lightweight design, you can perform your best lift yet!
The Economy Lever Belt 10mm is an ideal piece of weightlifting equipment! This durable belt offers exceptional support during any type of heavy lifting, supporting your back and core so you can make the most of your workouts safely and confidently. Made with ultra-tough 10mm thick leather, this belt is designed to give you optimal performance, resistance and stability during each lift. With a stainless steel lever closure system, you'll be able to get a secure fit that won't slip or cause discomfort. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced weightlifter, the Economy Lever Belt 10mm is the perfect choice for safe and effective weightlifting.
Our economy lever belt is often where people start their lifting journey. Made with high-quality sourced materials, the economy belt is delivered to you at a lower cost by using a less stiff material (than our premium belts).
A huge upgrade over a ‘standard’ gym belt, as it still uses lever technology to ensure a proper fit and huge support for your lifts.
This belt is for:
- A beginner starting, where the weights used don't require a premium belt
- Smaller lifters who do not require a thicker belt
- People moving up and down in weight that need an ‘interim’ belt
- People that don’t like to ‘wear’ belts in
The belt features all the mandatory, 10mm thickness, load-rated Lever design (with 12-month warranty), leather construction with a suede finish
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- TLTaylor L.Verified BuyerReviewingEconomy Lever Belt 10mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBoom
- JLJulie L.Verified BuyerReviewingEconomy Lever Belt 10mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExtra Small rust (dark red)
I bought two of these belts (L and more recently, XS). The L was too big for me. I had to use it at its narrowest setting. There was a lot of overlapping belt strap and that made it difficult to close the lever.
As a warning for other purchasers: I misunderstood the measuring guide. When I chose the L size, I had measured my waist as if I was buying normal clothes (78cm). I should have measured my waist as a tight fit. When I wore the (size L) belt, I had it so tight that my waist became 71cm.
The XS has a waist range 54-74.5cm. I put the buckle on the second largest setting. It is now so much easier to close the lever. The lack of overlapping strap is more comfortable too.
I use it for squats and deadlifts.