TERMS OF SALE FOR CUSTOM BELT ORDERS
Each custom belt is made to order from Inzer and will take up to 16 weeks to complete. From there they will be shipped from our Malaga warehouse in Australia. Due to the nature of the made to order belts they are non-refundable for change of mind or for a size exchange.
The Inzer Forever Lever Belt is the worlds most popular belt used by athletes globally at both the novice and elite level, you truly will be wowed by the quality, workmanship, and detail put into every single Inzer Belt. With a lifetime guarantee, why wouldn't you want to own one?
(*Lifetime warranty covers major faults and failures, not general wear and tear.)Featuring
- 10 mm thickness choice for lifting applications when a thicker belt is not needed. 10mm conforms to your body shape sooner and is considered by some to be more comfortable.
- Easy to tighten with the push of the Lever.
- Can be loosened in less than a second with a quick flick of the patented Lever.
- The tighter it’s worn the more secure the Lever Buckle stays in place.
- Can be adjusted up to three inches tighter than with a standard buckle.
- All Inzer Forever Belts ™ are of the finest, select, exclusive leather. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt ™.
- Four rows of lock-stitched, corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
- The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt ™.
- Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays firmly supportive. Does not turn overly soft and fold over as another brand’s belt tends to do.
- Finished with top quality, fine suede providing a non-slip surface.
- Back Squat
- Front Squat
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press
- Any movement requiring additional support of abdominal and core region
Shipping rates calculator