When you're chasing the best, when you're after quality and will settle for nothing less, our Competition Grade Bumper Plates are your go to solution.
- IWF colour standard
- Pair of plates
- Competition Grade (can drop from up high)
- Diameter: 450mm
- Collar Opening: 50.4 +/- 0.1mm
- 100% Rubber
- Dead bounce
- 45# Steel Metal Centre with Chrome Plating
- Stainless steel core
- Tolerance: +/- 10g
- Hardness: 90 Shore A
- 12 month manufacturer warranty
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- MFMATTHEW F.Verified BuyerReviewingCompetition Bumper Plates (pair)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoYou get what you pay for
Have a few pairs of the HG grade LL bumpers alreadyand have been really happy with them. The comp spec are next level and fabulous quality, a wee bit thinner and look all class in a home gym. If you can afford them, treat yourselves and will last forever and wonted get scored with the comp collars like the HG bumpers have. Great price, great product. Very happy.
- MFMATTHEW F.Verified BuyerReviewingCompetition Bumper Plates (pair)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoYou get what you pay for
Have already been the happy owner of LL HG grade bumpers for some time now; my only minor 1st world complaints being they are a bit wider and the centre of the disc being scored by repeated use of the metal comp lock collars (I know...it's a terrible life). New comp bumper plates (25kg) are next level. Look **** as **** and oozing quality, they are absolutely worth the extra. Will I be dropping them from overhead?.....probably not. Will I notice the few mm's narrower when I can fit 6 reds on each end instead of 5?.......I wish. Point being, if you can afford them they just add quality to the home gym, and these will live permanently on my DL bar, getting a regular flogging. Very happy with these👌