We took all the things we loved from our first batch of Calibrated Cast Iron Plates and improved on the finer details we felt we could do better on.
This means a new improved painting method to create a significantly stronger bond between the paint and metal and have adjusted our calibration plug setup to prevent hearing the calibration lug 'rattling' inside the calibration plug void.
The 1.25kg, 0.5kg and 0.25kg have been upgraded to a full chrome finish to complete the look of your calibrated plate package!
Otherwise,‚ you can expect the same super high tolerance plates (our internal testing has shown our calibrated plates to be as low as‚ 0.1% of the stated weight)
When you're after precision powerlifting plates, look no further than our Calibrated Cast Weight Plate range.
Designed for the competitive powerlifter, our Calibrated Plates incorporate a minimal thickness design to ensure maximum loading is possible on a barbell. A high tolerance collar opening provides a snug fit to ensure your plates do not move between sets.
Chip-resistant paintwork ensure your plates are always looking their best despite gruelling workouts and abuse!
Individual plate specifications:
- 50kg: black, white lettering, 34mm thickness, 450mm diameter
- 25kg: red, white lettering, 27mm thickness, 450mm diameter
- 20kg: blue, white lettering, 22.5mm thickness, 450mm diameter
- 15kg: yellow, white lettering, 21mm thickness, 400mm diameter
- 10kg, green, white lettering, 21mm thickness, 325mm diameter
- 5kg, white, black lettering, 21mm thickness, 228mm diameter
- 2.5kg, black, white lettering, 16mm thickness, 190mm diameter
- 1.25kg, Chromed, black lettering, 12mm thickness, 164mm diameter
- 0.5kg, Chromed, black lettering, 8mm thickness, 140mm diameter
- 0.25kg, Chromed, black‚ lettering, 6mm thickness, 112mm diameter
- High bonding pre-primed paint (no flaking)
- Powerlifting specific plate for training and competitive use.
- GPC compliant specifications.
- IPF compliant specifications (however, not approved for competition use).
- High precision machine calibrated plates
- Chip-resistant paint.
- 90-degree plate lip for easy loading and unloading of bar.
- Within 0.25% weight tolerance of plate face value. (Internal testing has shown our plates to be as low as‚ 0.1% of weight tolerance).
- 25kg to 0.25kg.
- Raised logo via open mould casting.
- Calibration plugs in the rear of the plates for additional calibration.
- 50mm collar opening for a snug fit. (Please note, some cheaper barbells will struggle to enter the collar opening if they are made made to their correct specifications.)
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- PLPatrick L.Verified BuyerReviewingCalibrated Cast Iron Weight Plates 2.0 (pair) 20kgI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuality plates
They do their job, true to weight and super affordable!
- DTDylan T.Verified BuyerReviewingCalibrated Cast Iron Weight Plates 2.0 (pair) 25kgI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCalibrated cast iron weight plates
Absolutely amazing plates, great quality highly recommended