A7 7mm knee sleeves are USPA and IPF approved and are allowed in all USPA, IPL and IPF competitions. These also meet the technical specs of USA Powerlifting and are allowed in USAPL competitions.
- A7 CONE Black Knee Sleeves feature:
- Double seams along the back to keep greater tension on the knee joint
- 7mm thickness
- Tapered design , which applies greater tension at the knee joint
- Tapered design allows ease of putting the sleeve on while maximizing the amount of tension on the knee joint without overly compressing the calf
- High quality neoprene that is heavier in weight and compression grading
Sold as a pair
Important: Please view the size chart for accurate sizing (available in the product gallery).
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- LRLinda R.Verified BuyerReviewingCone Knee Sleeves - Black (IPF Approved) XSI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoCone Knee Sleeves
This is my second pair of the same in 14 months, the first pair broke a stitch in the seam within the first week of using and eventually gave way, I'm hoping this second pair isn't going to do the same thing. I love all my other A7 gear and wanted to stick with the same look especially for competing. The singlet, socks, belt, tee shirts are all great. Would recommend to buy.StiffnessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease to get onRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Rebound in a squatRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FHFaisal H.Verified BuyerReviewingCone Knee Sleeves - Black (IPF Approved) XLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKnee Sleeves
I like the fit, and the material is great! These are definitely functional sleeves