400kg of Calibrated Plates
- 16 x 25kg Calibrated plates
Please note: Prices are final and exclusive to the package. We are unable to make additions/subtractions of pack items post-purchase.
The new Loaded Lifting Calibrated Steel Plates are here!
Individual plate specifications:
- 25kg: red, white lettering, 27mm thickness, 450mm diameter
- 20kg: blue, white lettering, 22.5mm thickness, 450mm diameter
- 15kg: yellow, white lettering, 21mm thickness, 400mm diameter
- 10kg, green, white lettering, 21mm thickness, 325mm diameter
- 5kg, white, black lettering, 21mm thickness, 228mm diameter
- 2.5kg, black, white lettering, 16mm thickness, 190mm diameter
- 1.25kg, black, white lettering, 12mm thickness, 160mm diameter
- 0.5kg, black, white lettering, 8mm thickness, 134mm diameter
- 0.25kg, black, white lettering, 6mm thickness, 112mm diameter
- Powerlifting specific plate for training and competitive use.
- GPC compliant specifications.
- IPF compliant specifications (however, not approved for competition use).
- High precision machine calibrated plates
- Chip-resistant paint.
- 90-degree plate lip for easy loading and unloading of bar.
- Within 0.25% weight tolerance of plate face value.
- 25kg to 0.25kg.
- Raised logo via open mould casting.
- Calibration plugs in the rear of the plates for additional calibration.
- 50mm collar opening for a snug fit. (Please note, some cheaper barbells will struggle to enter the collar opening if they are made made to their correct specifications.)