You're after a calibrated competition-grade weight plate but sick of the traditional look?
Introducing our range of Calibrated Chrome Weight Plates, made from the purest steel alloys and finished with a striking chromed look.
Designed for the competitive powerlifter, our Calibrated Chrome Plates incorporate a minimal thickness design to ensure maximum loading is possible on a barbell. A high tolerance collar opening provides a snug fit to ensure your plates do not move between sets.
Machined calibrated without the need for calibration plugs. These are truly are a special plate and one that will last a lifetime.
Comes with a lifetime warranty.
Includes 4 x Pairs (8 Plates Total) of 25kg Plates
Chrome, red stripe, black logo, 22mm thickness, 450mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- Materials: C45 Steel with chromed plating
- Powerlifting specific plate for training and competitive use.
- GPC compliant specifications.
- IPF compliant specifications (however, not approved for competition use).
- High precision machine calibrated plates (does not require calibration plugs)
- Within 0.25% weight tolerance of plate face value.
- 25kg to 0.25kg.
- Screen printed logo
- Calibration plugs in the rear of the plates for additional calibration.
- 50.4-50.6mm collar opening for a snug fit.
(Please note, some cheaper barbells will struggle to enter the collar opening if they are made made to their correct specifications.)