Save 10% when purchasing in a package.
- 8 x 20kg HG Bumper Plates
Please note: Prices are final and exclusive to the package. We are unable to make additions/subtractions of pack items post-purchase.
Our HG Plates. The best plates in the market for long term use, for the vast majority of users.
The most important aspect, these are tolerance: +/- 10g. If you are buying plates, ensuring you are buying exact weight is super important. They are similar hardness to our comp spec (which means the rubber does not chip away and does not bounce excessively).
They are built for long term use, and we ordered these specifically for people who wanted to be able to train at home, these are optimal for home powerlifting as
- Way quieter than chromes
- Minimal bounce means you can drop your deads more similar to a comp standard when doing reps
- Don’t tear your fingernails off when lying on the floor
- Slide on super easy due to the stainless steel core
The primary difference to these and comp plates is the width of the plate (which is up to 6mm wider than pure comp standard). These plates are still less wide than a commercial gym plate, but IWF has an extreme standard (that is met on our comp plates)
- Pair of plates
- High grade rubber construction.
- Diameter: 450mm
- Collar Opening: 50.5 +/- 0.1mm
- 100% Rubber
- Minimal bounce
- 45# Steel Metal Centre with Chrome Plating
- Stainless steel core
- Tolerance: +/- 10g
- Hardness: 88 Shore A
- 12 month manufacturer warranty
Shipping rates calculator