Introducing our range of Calibrated Steel Weight Plates, made from the purest steel alloys and finished with a striking range of colour.
Designed for the competitive powerlifter, our Calibrated Plates incorporate a minimal thickness design to ensure maximum loading is possible on a barbell. A high tolerance collar opening provides a snug fit to ensure your plates do not move between sets.
Machined calibrated with need for calibration plugs. These are truly a special plate and one that will last a lifetime.
Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- 2 x 25kg plates
- 2 x 20kg plates
- 2 x 15kg plates
- 2 x 10kg plates
- 2 x 5kg plates
- 2 x 2.5kg plates
- 2 x 1.25kg plates
- 2 x 0.5kg plates
- 2 x 0.25kg plates
Individual plate specifications:
- 25kg: Red, white logo, 22mm thickness, 450mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 20kg: Blue, white logo, 19.6mm thickness, 450mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 15kg: Yellow, white logo, 19mm thickness, 400mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 10kg: Green, white logo, 17mm thickness, 325mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 5kg: White, black logo, 18mm thickness, 228mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 2.5kg, Black, white logo, 14.5mm thickness, 190mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 1.25kg, Chrome, no stripe, black logo, 9.3mm thickness, 160mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 0.5kg, Chrome, no stripe, black logo, 6mm thickness, 134mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- 0.25kg, Chrome, no stripe, black logo, 4.5mm thickness, 112mm diameter, +/- 1mm
- Materials: C45 Steel with painted and chromed plating
- Powerlifting specific plate for training and competitive use.
- GPC compliant specifications.
- IPF compliant specifications (however, not approved for competition use).
- High precision machine calibrated plates
- Within 0.25% weight tolerance of plate face value.
- 25kg to 0.25kg.
- Screen printed logo
- Calibration plugs in the rear of the plates for additional calibration.
- 50.4-50.6mm collar opening for a snug fit.
(Please note, some cheaper barbells will struggle to enter the collar opening if they are made made to their correct specifications.)
Shipping rates calculator