You don't redesign the wheel from scratch when the formula works.
We've been designing and procuring knee sleeves for over 5 years now, taking into account every small piece of feedback we've received from our customers to produce something new we are truly proud of.
The Red Back Knee Sleeve is now available for purchase!
As you can already tell, we took the best elements of our highly successful Red Line Knee Sleeves and improved the design in several key areas.
- First, we redesigned our seam pattern on the rear to provide a much higher degree of comfort for athletes. The new dual seam design provides maximum comfort workout compromising performance.
- Second, we backed off the tapering on the top and bottom to reduce any pinching or bunching, this is especially important if you have large calves!
- Third, we made full use of the 30cm compliance of sleeves to provide MAXIMUM coverage of your knee, thigh and upper calf. More material = more rebound.
- Forth, based on feedback and testing, we produced a more tubular design with a mild taper. This makes the sleeve easier to put on, stay in place and still conform to your thigh and knee shape.
- Finally, they're sealed with our latest trademarked insignia.
The result is a knee sleeve that is much easier to put on, provides huge rebound from our custom ordered high density neoprene and a sleeve that is absolutely killer to train in (we stressed tested these over many weeks and very impressive results).
We know you'll love our latest high performance knee sleeve as much as we do. We're so confident you'll love them, if you're not happy with them simply send them back within 30 days of purchase for full refund.
- High density, custom produced, 7mm SBR neoprene.
- 30cm full length for maximum coverage.
- Dual rear seam design for maximum comfort without compromising performance.
- Tubular, mild tapered design.
- Double needle edge binding cantilever stitching.
- Elastic Laminate.
- Screen printed high quality logos.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
Please note, these sleeves are designed to be worn very tight and compressive. This design gives the performance aspect many top end powerlifting demand. Please keep this in mind when selecting your optimal size as most returns are for a larger size.
Measuring just below the knee, use your circumference to size your knee sleeve. If you sit between sizes, go the larger size.
S: 27 - 29
M: 29 - 31
L: 31 - 33
XL: 33 - 35
2XL: 35 - 38
3XL: 38 - 41
4XL: 41 - 44
5XL: 44- 57
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.