Activation Method: Pre-activated and ready to use!
Intensity Level: Higher side of beginner.
Features: A step up from Zone original but slightly different than Zone Elite. Zone Elite Dry comes activated, will hit you a bit harder and will have slightly longer effects. This is good for those who don't want to deal with the activation process and get right down to business.
Those employing Zone Smelling Salts must consider the following points:
- Be aware of the associated risks of smelling salts.
- Avoid misuse or overuse of smelling salts.
- Keep smelling salts out of the reach of children.
- Prevent contact with eyes, mouth, or open wounds.
- Commence from a full arm's distance.
- Refrain from use if you are allergic or pregnant.
- Seek advice from a medical professional before use.
- Use carefully and strictly follow instructions.
- Do not use in combination with alcohol.
Users of zone smelling salts must also be aware of the following:
Approximate Shelf Life: 6 months. Post initial opening, the lifespan of smelling salts can vary between 1-6 months, depending on frequency of use/opening.
Repeated exposure to fresh oxygen hastens the drying out process, thereby diminishing the potency more quickly.*
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES AVOID EXTENDED EXPOSURE TO EXTREME HEAT OR COLD!
Prior to each use, remember to tap and shake the bottle to allow the ammonia gas to rise to the top, thus ensuring a potent and refreshing hit.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- BABlake A.Verified BuyerReviewingZone Elite DryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoWow!
I've just stumbled upon the holy grail of powerlifting pick-me-ups – ammonia sniffing salts! Forget pre-workout shakes; these little cosmic canisters will launch you into the PR stratosphere.