BLACKROLL® TWISTER FOR POINT-BY-POINT DEEP STIMULATION
- The revolutionary method of stimulating trigger points and connective tissue
- The combination of pressure and rotation with the BLACKROLL® TWISTER releases fascial adhesions
- The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is perfect for deep stimulation of targeted points
The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is your new secret weapon in fascial training, adding a new training tool to our line of foam rollers for the effective treatment of fascial adhesions. The TWISTER is relatively small and easy to transport, so it can be with you every day. Its effects on fascial treatment, however, are immense. The special knobby surface of the TWISTER and its ergonomically precise convex shape make the novel, point-by-point stimulation of the tissue and fascial adhesion possible.
MASSAGE WITH MORE THAN JUST YOUR BODY WEIGHT
In contrast with earlier products, the BLACKROLL® TWISTER doesn't just work under the pressure of your own body weight, but instead, thanks to its ergonomically precise convex shape and the special knobby surface, can be used for the point-by-point stimulation of different parts of the body. To do this, simply place the TWISTER on the location on the body to be treated. The knobs on the surface grip the skin and maximize the blood circulation of the tissue. This permits the targeted stimulation of trigger points and deep perfusion of the fascial tissue. The TWISTER is recommended both for professional therapeutic use and for myofascial applications performed at home. The BLACKROLL® TWISTER is also perfect for the treatment of tennis elbow, neck pain, and runner's knee.
- Suitable for professional therapeutic use as well as for self-myofascial therapy
- Massage of chest- and shoulder musculature by applying pressure and a twisting by hand
- Massage of fore arms along the trigger bands by applying pressure and twisting by hand
- Stimulation and massage of the soles of the feet by therapist's application or by yourself by shifting the body weight
- Therapeutic stimulation of the upper skin layer (for instance subsequently to a manipulation treatment of the deeper lying fascia)
- Targeted application of its different surfaces for optimal therapeutic results
"I like the idea of being able to "grip" the upper layer of the fascia in order to work specifically across the grain of the tissue."
Marcus Lindner, athletic trainer of the national basketball team and the Unics Kazan
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.