The most rigid single-ply, international-competition approved squat suit. Delivers unprecedented power in a single ply squat suit. Worn by the world’s best single ply powerlifters.
SOLD IN BLACK ONLY
- Incredible stopping power to get you up from deep squats
- Explosive rebound and increased leg drive on the way up
- Strongest poly material available anywhere. Made from the super strong PGX material; the same material used in RageX bench shirts
- Double Power Glute bands in the very best position for maximum energy storage and rebounding power
- Designed for deep, strict, competition squats when you need the very best support and power available in the world
Be sure to know the rules of the sanctioning organization when you enter competitions. Some organizations’ rules restrict gear to be of one ply while some organizations certify more than one ply. Inzer Advance Designs uses only the absolute best material for your Power Gear so single ply is plenty adequate. It is also easier to put gear on that is made with a single layer. With stiff-type material such as Ultimate Denim™, denim, or canvas, double layer is usually as easy to put on as one layer. For an increase in comfort, durability and performance, double layer can also work wonderfully. You will probably want to use the maximum layers allowed so you have every advantage possible.
Note that two layer gear made from the HardCore material has one layer of HardCore material and one layer of HeavyDuty material. There are two main reasons for this. The HardCore is so thick and heavy that it reaches the limit of what commercial machines, with the correct stitching, will sew together. Also, this will provide you with a combination of the performance properties of both materials.
The Denim material used is the finest quality and strength available. Even so, for Radical Denim Shirts we strongly recommend double layer because of the demands the Radical technology places on the shirt. Be sure to check the rules of the organizing body for the meet you want to compete in.
To choose your size, subtract 8 from your hip measurement. Measure Hips at the largest point around buttocks. Example: Hips 44 - 8 = size 36
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- BSBenjamin S.Verified BuyerReviewingTRX Black / 30I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI really like it
I bought it 2 sizes to big and it still took 2 peoples help to get into it, it’s uncomfortable and cuts in. I couldn’t hit depth and it really dug into me. So it’s exactly what I thought it would be and it’s freaking great. If you’re searching through reviews, you know you want it. Definitely worth it.
- NLNick L.Verified BuyerReviewingTRX Black / 42I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoInzer TRX
Brilliant product, fit was perfect and squat and deadlift have gone well up. I’d recommend the TRX to anyone in equipped powerlifting