Which knurling type is right for you? See our guide here.
The new Loaded Lifting Squat Bar.
Competition grade squat bar often seen in federations that utilise specialised squat bars for competition.
Train with the equipment you will be used on comp day to avoid any nasty surprises, allowing you to perform at your absolute best!
- Fully knurled bar with Volcano Knurling for maximum grip without causing a bloody mess.
- Custom made, small batch.
- Designed from scratch from the Loaded Lifting team alongside athletes.
- 2.3m total bar length
- 35mm bar diameter
- 25kg weight
- Oversized bar for optimal coverage and 'stickiness' to your back during competitive squats.
- Specialist Powerlifting Squat Bar with maximum knurling coverage and Powerlifting spec'd knurling marks.
- GPC compliant specs
- 2 brass bushings per sleeve.
- Stiff alloy, next to no whip or bend.
- Center knurling & Powerlifting knurl marks at 80cm apart
- 50mm sleeves
- Hard Chromed Shaft
- Hardened Chrome Sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel, Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI, Maximum load 2000lbs (907kg)
- Coating thickness: 30-micrometre
- Lifetime warranty