- New anatomical last was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- HLHannah L.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift (Lime) 38I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove !!
My deadlifts has been very down past month and then my shoes arrived ! And guess what ! I hit new pb !! I love them ! Also supports my ankles ans so light ! Just love them !!! Tho my shipping was super expensive !!!! The fact that it was from australia to NZ.. Other than that im happy i got it !!
- PBPatryk B.Verified BuyerReviewingSABO Deadlift (Lime)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFavourite lifting shoe
Absolutely love this sabo’s for everything. The 3 main movements, accessories or even just cardio sessions.
Honestly could not recommend a better all round powerlifting shoe!
Pulled 290kg at 77kg in these bad boys