- Extra Reinforced front shoulder seams add support and security for this radical design. Thicker, Extra Reinforced neck.
- The combination of several new contours built into the pattern complements the already super RageX system.
- SOLID SEAM™ technology keeps the sleeves where they are supposed to be, working in unison with the body, not jittering or faultering with the bar. You will increase your bench press and keep it safe to boot. Proven in numerous world records.
- RAGE X IS FOR EXPERIENCED BENCH PRESSERS ONLY PLEASE! RageX goes into new territory where unbelievable results from a poly shirt happen. The RageX will continuously amaze you at how much you can bench press. Bench pressers report regularly how much fun the bench press has become for them because of this amazing bench press shirt. The increased weight you will bench press will take practice to become accustomed to. Strength gains will result from handling the increased weight. Confidence will rise from one training session to the next.
- The RageX is the bench shirt for those who want an immediate step up to stratospheres of bench press power because it is a MORE AGGRESSIVE design than any other company knows how to make. This is not only about sleeve angle and elementary things such as that. It is about hundreds of details creating a cumulative effect that is undeniably the best. The most Quality and Results are yours in the RageX.
- Stretchy-Back™ makes RageX more effective and easier to get into. It allows the lifter to custom-fit on the spot by allowing the neck to be lowered down the body and the sleeves to be lowered down the arms. The fitting adjustments allowed by the Stretchy-Back™ provide the effect of an Open-Back but with a back that is completely enclosed. The Stretchy-Back fabric also breathes easier, creating comfort.
- RageX in DOUBLE LAYER. Go Double Layer and increase the longevity and comfort of the RageX bench shirt. Or choose Single Layer for single-layer competition restrictions.
- Guaranteed. Absolutely guaranteed you will bench press more than in any other round-sleeve bench shirt.
- Equipped Bench Press
Be sure to know the rules of the sanctioning organization when you enter competitions. Some organizations’ rules restrict gear to be of one ply while some organizations certify more than one ply. Inzer Advance Designs uses only the absolute best material for your Power Gear so single ply is plenty adequate. It is also easier to put gear on that is made with a single layer. With stiff-type material such as Ultimate Denim™, denim, or canvas, double layer is usually as easy to put on as one layer. For an increase in comfort, durability and performance, double layer can also work wonderfully. You will probably want to use the maximum layers allowed so you have every advantage possible.
Note that two layer gear made from the HardCore material has one layer of HardCore material and one layer of HeavyDuty material. There are two main reasons for this. The HardCore is so thick and heavy that it reaches the limit of what commercial machines, with the correct stitching, will sew together. Also, this will provide you with a combination of the performance properties of both materials.
The Denim material used is the finest quality and strength available. Even so, for Radical Denim Shirts we strongly recommend double layer because of the demands the Radical technology places on the shirt. Be sure to check the rules of the organizing body for the meet you want to compete in.
THE RAGE AND RAGEX BENCH SHIRTS.
For single ply Rage and RageX, add 2 to your chest measurement and round up
to an even number. That even number will be the recommended size.
(50+2 = size 52, 51+2 = 53 rounded up to size 54)
For the double ply Rage and RageX, add 4 to your chest measurement. Round up to an even number. That even number will be the recommended size. (50+4 = size 54, 51+4 = 55 then round up to size 56)
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $250
Order over $250 basket value and receive free regular shipping Australia wide! Tracking included.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
Unsure of your size? Don't worry, you can easily exchange your purchase via our returns process.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.