Which knurling type is right for you? See our guide here.
If you are a serious powerlifter and can only afford 1 bar, this is the one.
We set out to build the 'all in one bar'. Volcano Knurling for maximum grip on bench and squats, micro-ribbed sleeves to prevent plates from slipping (yes, you should always use collars, but its a nice feature on warmups).
We even went so far as to get a new box for postage built for this bar, so there is no possible way to cause damage to your bearings.
Built for training to compete. Built to last. If you want to get better, you need the right tools for the job!
- Volcano Knurling for maximum grip without causing a bloody mess.
- Custom made, small batch.
- Designed from scratch from the Loaded Lifting team alongside athletes.
- Micro grooved Sleeves to prevent plates from slipping.
- Heavy-duty carton for ensured freight protection.
- Powerlifting Power Bar recommended for Bench Press and Squat.
- 2 brass bushings per sleeve.
- Super stiff alloy, next to no whip or bar flex.
- Center knurling & Powerlifting knurl marks at 80cm apart
- 2.2m total bar length
- 29mm bar diameter
- 20kg weight
- Minimised sleeve guard for maximum useable bar length. This will assist if you are an extra-wide grip squatter.
- 50mm sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel, Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI, Maximum load 2000lbs (907kg)
- Lifetime warranty
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- POPat o.Verified BuyerReviewingPower Bar, 20kg, 2.2m (Hard Chromed) Hard Chromed / Hill (least aggressive) / ChromedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPower bar
Took it for a squat spin on Sunday and it felt really comfy on the back.
Still competing at APL at 55yrs old and this bar very
similar to the ones I use for prep💪🏻👌🏻
- LLLouise L.Verified BuyerReviewingPower Bar, 20kg, 2.2m (Hard Chromed)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPower bar pink volcano
Good bar. Got volcano knurling. Would have liked a little sharper but I will keep this bar regardless.