The MOST advanced belt available, with double the sizing of all top competitor belts. If you are a highly exact lifter that needs a belt that balances your obsession with training, this is the belt.
Sizing holes are every half inch (all other belts are every one inch). The holes are off-set and use a specifically designed prong and buckle to create an incredibly sturdy belt that changes with you.
It is the perfect size belt for EVERY day of the week. Many lifters that fluctuate in waist size and will no longer need to fumble to resize their belt between sets, or settle of belt slightly too big or too small.
This is also an excellent solution if you wear your belt slightly looser for warm ups, tight for work sets, and cinched as hard as possible for max outs.
For long time lifters that used a two-prong cinched hard for top sets, this belt is designed to disengage efficiently, so you do not have to have two training partners pull you out of a belt.
If you have ever felt ‘between’ holes, this is the perfect belt with the micro-adjustments you need. The Pioneer cut of this amazing belt slides up and down, allowing the athlete to have a selection every half inch, and the perfect tightness for every set.
We’ve used it here, and it cinches as tighter (or tighter) than a lever – many of us have changed over to this belt over our trusted lever belts. This is one you will not be disappointed with.
If you are new to powerlifting, and want one belt to acclimatize to the feeling of a belt – this one will allow you to move in tightness over a period of weeks at manageable and efficient changes.
Loaded Power Belt with Pioneer Cut Features:
- 1/2 inch adjustments
- Made by Pioneer
- Red suede leather on the inside
- Loaded Lifting debossed logo on the back of the belt
- “Pioneer Cut” is a Patent Pending design manufactured exclusively by Pioneer
- Lifetime warranty (excluding fair wear and tear)
- 100% genuine vegetable-tanned sole leather bends
- Heavy Duty Anefil Polyurethane threading
- 10mm thickness
- Rustic but durable black-tanned exterior confirms that you’re all business
- Quality garment suede inner surface keeps you comfortable
- Sanded, burnished and painted edges
- Magnesium die plate, 60 tonne beam press embossed logo
- Made in the USA (stamped into the belt)
- Made by hand in Texas, from cutting the leather, dying it black, gluing and sewing the suede on and all final finishes and touch-ups.
- Each belt will be subtly different showing the unique characteristics of the leather being used.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.