In an era full of marketing jive words, let us breakdown the costs and help you consider what you need
- Tool casing. In the personal model – we have a standard covering, the pro we chose aluminum. Aluminum absorbs some of the vibration at the unit, stopping your hand from going numb in longer use
- In the personal model – we have a 20W motor, capable of effective percussive therapy in self-use. On the pro model – it has far more torque – so you can lean into a bigger person's glutes and back and not overheat the motor
- Battery life – personal is 2-3 hours. Pro is 3-4 hours.
Basically, if you are a big guy, and want someone to lean into your glute and really work it through – the pro model is for you (and your gym buddies). Other ‘normal’ size people will be fine with the personal model.
Pro Unit Specifications:
- Aluminum alloy case, use it for long sessions.
- Better balanced and more powerful motor.
- Long battery life.
- Super quiet, noise: 20-30dB.
- Includes: Massage Gun, 4 attachments, plush carry case, charger, manual
- Flat head: multi-use, Fork: around the spine, Bullet: trigger point, Round: larger muscle groups.
- Consistent torque and power output of motor under heavy load on an athlete.
- For the elite athlete/clinician/trainer (longer therapies or in adjunction with remedial therapies).
- For the serious therapist or trainer: less vibration stress with prolonged therapies or repetitive therapies.
- Increased ergonomic efficiency for long term use.
- Able to use for much longer sessions due to less vibrational stress on hand and wrist.
- Assessed by multiple Australian physiotherapists and remedial massages
- Soft Silicone Grip.
- LED speed and battery indicator.
- Input: 240VAC 50/60 Hz input (Australian Plug).
- Output: 24VDC @ 1A.
- Power: 120W.
- Weight: 1.09kg.
- Speed: 5 settings: 1300,2130,2950,3720,4600 RPM.
- Battery: 2400mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable.
- Charging Time: 2-3 hrs total.
- Use time: 3-4 hrs total.
- Operation: Single-button operation.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.