Currently not IPF approved
Since quality, performance and integrity are non-negotiable, we have spared no expense to safeguard you and your performance by using only 100% natural topside cowhide in our Loaded Lever belts.
By scrutinising supplier samples and prototypes, literally cutting through the bull suede, we found that cheaper products are made of a flimsy mix of split leather, recycled leather and cardboard!
By contrast, we’ve developed a product worthy of the Loaded Lifting insignia – worthy of your best efforts. The Loaded Lever Belt features:
- 100 percent premium quality, rigid, topside cowhide leather – yep, all of it. Quality through and through
- 10 millimetres of thickness on the belt that will carry you, while you carry the load
- 12 month warranty on the belt lever. High tensile and countersunk stainless steel screws give us that sort of confidence – help yourself!
We also know that you are as individual as your personal bests. That’s why we offer our Loaded Lever Belt in black, purple and royal blue as a start, with a choice of matt black or silver levers bearing our laser etched logo.
Beautifully finished with our premium suede covering, our newest product is a winning combination of function and form. Put on your Loaded Lever Belt, put on 100% quality…
“Lifting the Standard”
- High quality stiff 100% TopSide Cowhide leather
- 10mm thickness
- Lever rated to 12.5kN (1274kg) until load failure
- Beautiful fine suede covering
- High tensile strength metal lever with laser etching
- Stainless Steel countersunk screws (Never have a stripped screw again!)
- 12 month warranty on belt lever
- Complimentary Lever Packaging for safe delivery
Please note: each belt is hand-made and will have some minor and unique variances in its size and thickness. As such, we recommend factoring in 2-3 weeks of use to 'break in' the belt so it is worn comfortably on your person.
Optimum measurement is taken around the mid-abdominal section with the stomach and lungs pushed out (as you would before a lift). If you sit between two sizes, go the larger size.
Measuring in Inches - select the size closest to the middle measurement.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.