The new GHD Rack Attachment attaches directly to our Loaded Heavy Power Cage.
Specifically designed to strengthen your lumbar/lower back region which is the foundation of all big powerlifting lifts.
Notably, GHD training also allows one of the only safe ways to actively train your spinal erectors.
GHD sit-ups result in one of the most intense abdominal contractions of any movement in the gym.
The stabilization through your lumbar and lower back acts like an intrinsic weight belt protecting the spine, improving your squat, bench and of course, your deadlift.
- 50mm spacing (bolts directly to the westside spacing on our Heavy Power Cages)
- Strengthen your lower back, spinal erectors and abdominal region to bolster your deadlift, squat and increased bench stability.
Foot Base: 575.8mm
Handle Distance: 812.6mm
Ground to Mid-Tube: 700mm
Assembly Instructions can be found below
GHD Rack Attachment Assembly Instructions
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- SSSergei S.Verified BuyerReviewingGHD Rack AttachmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoNice and sturdy
I love this GHD attachment. This was one of the vital pieces of equipment missing in my home gym, and now I am happy I can use it. It's heavy, sturdy, I have had it attached to my Force USA rack - just needed a couple of 5mm washers from Bunnings and some felt to protect my stainless steel rack stands. But now the assembly is rock-solid, and I can enjoy my exercises with it.
- DHDaniel H.Verified BuyerReviewingGHD Rack AttachmentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHappy
Good product very happy with purchase.