Currently not IPF approved
Our economy belt is often where people start their lifting journey. Made with high quality components, the economy belt is delivered to you at a lower cost by using a less stiff material (that our premium belts).
A huge upgrade over a ‘standard’ gym belt, as it still uses lever technology to ensure a proper fit, and huge support for your lifts.
This belt is for:
- A beginner starting, where the weights used don't require a premium belt
- Smaller lifters who do not require a thicker belt
- People moving up and down in weight that need an ‘interim’ belt
- People that don’t like to ‘wear’ belts in
The belt features all the mandatory, 13mm thickness, load rated design (with 12-month warranty), leather construction with a suede finish.
If you intend to cut/loose weight go the size down.
If you intend to bulk/gain weight go the size up.
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- DHDerek H.Verified BuyerReviewingEconomy Single Prong Belt 13mm XLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoSolid belt
Great belt at a great price. Can’t fault it one bit
- MFMATTHEW F.Verified BuyerReviewingEconomy Single Prong Belt 13mmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest belt dollar bang for your buck
This is my 2nd LL economy belt I have had the 10mm LL lever belt for close to six months and been very happy with this, EXCEPT on heavy squats, where I did not feel I had enough support. So I decided to try a 13mm belt and deliberately went for the prong fastening to compare with the lever.
It definitely feels the next level of support and being a new belt needs to break in and soften up a bit, which is absolutely normal. I squatted 90% of my 1RM and tell the difference over the 10mm belt...maybe half physical and half psychological.
This is one of those win/win situations because the prices are really competitive and you can have both belts. I am not a competitive powerlifter and just want to squat heavy from time to time and it safely and confidently, at a price that won't break the bank. This belt ticks all the boxes. Very happy with this purchase.