With locked-in support to keep you stable and a midsole wedge to allow you to explode from the right part of your foot, these Powerlift 3s are a lifter's dream. The open forefoot and flexible toe box give you extra comfort, breathability, and more room for your foot to make natural movements. Unlike other weightlifitng shoes the Powerlift.3 isn't bulky and has an upper made of synthetic material to keep the shoe lightweight. A wedge in the midsole that makes it's way to the heel gives you increased stability and cushioning during squats and other important olympic lifts. Looking to keep proper form and work the correct muscles? Then the adidas Powerlift.3 is for you!
- Synthetic leather on the upper keeps the shoe light without sacrificing support or durability.
- Instep strap gives you a customized, locked-down fit.
- Wider fit keeps you comfortable.
- Weight distribution plate keeps your weight where it needs to be for optimal explosion.
- Textile lining inside the shoe adds long-lasting comfort.
- Midsole is engineered for weightlifting with a high-density, die-cut wedge for increased stability.
- Rubber outsole pattern offers traction on weightlifting surfaces.
- Wt. 15.0 oz.
FREE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Free shipping on all orders over $250
- All belts ship free!
- All sleeves ship free!
- All Weightlifting shoes ship free!
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
Unsure of your size? Don't worry, you can easily exchange your purchase via our returns process.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.