This is a pre-ordered item. It will ship within 6-8 weeks from the purchase date. Pre-orders cannot be cancelled once accepted and placed into production.
Please be advised, size exchanges and warranty claims will also require 6-8 weeks to order your new belt.
A7 have partnered up with Pioneer to offer American-made A7 powerlifting belt!
The MOST advanced belt available, with double the sizing of all top competitor belts. If you are a highly exact lifter that needs a belt that balances your obsession with training, this is the belt.
Sizing holes are every half inch (all other belts are every one inch). The holes are off-set and use a specifically designed prong and buckle to create an incredibly sturdy belt that changes with you.
It is the perfect size belt for EVERY day of the week. Many lifters that fluctuate in waist size and will no longer need to fumble to resize their belt between sets, or settle of belt slightly too big or too small.
This is also an excellent solution if you wear your belt slightly looser for warm ups, tight for work sets, and cinched as hard as possible for max outs.
For long time lifters that used a two-prong cinched hard for top sets, this belt is designed to disengage efficiently, so you do not have to have two training partners pull you out of a belt.
If you have ever felt ‘between’ holes, this is the perfect belt with the micro-adjustments you need. The Pioneer cut of this amazing belt slides up and down, allowing the athlete to have a selection every half inch, and the perfect tightness for every set.
We’ve used it here, and it cinches as tighter (or tighter) than a lever – many of us have changed over to this belt over our trusted lever belts. This is one you will not be disappointed with.
If you are new to powerlifting, and want one belt to acclimatize to the feeling of a belt – this one will allow you to move in tightness over a period of weeks at manageable and efficient changes.
A7 Pioneer Cut Prong belt features:
- IPF Approved
- 1/2 inch adjustments
- Gray suede leather on the inside
- A7 debossed logo on the back of the belt
- “Pioneer Cut” is a Patent Pending design manufactured exclusively by Pioneer
- Lifetime warranty (excluding fair wear and tear)
- 100% genuine vegetable-tanned sole leather bends
- Heavy Duty Anefil Polyurethane threading
- 13mm thickness
- Rustic but durable black-tanned exterior confirms that you’re all business
- Quality garment suede inner surface keeps you comfortable
- Sanded, burnished and painted edges
- Magnesium die plate, 60 tonne beam press embossed logo
- Made in the USA (stamped into the belt)
- Made by hand in Texas, from cutting the leather, dying it black, gluing and sewing the suede on and all final finishes and touch-ups.
- Each belt will be subtly different showing the unique characteristics of the leather being used.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.