The Power Bar V Comp is our 'comp simulation' bar.
This means it our stiffest bar to date (Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI), with the most aggressive knurling. This bar is made exclusively with Volcano Knurling which is very aggressive and very similar to a comp bar feeling (at a much smaller cost).
If you are going to compete, or want to mimic comp settings, or simply do not want any whip in your bar, this is for you.
This is the 'go-to', the new staple and standard for your home sessions if you are a competitor or serious lifter.
We also believe you should receive your prized Barbell in perfect condition when it's being shipped across Australia. That's why we've now surrounded each Barbell in a high-density foam insert secured inside a heavy-duty square carton for maximum protection and durability.
Following vigorous testing of samples, we have also upgraded the sleeves by incorporating a semi-ribbed finish. This design element keeps your iron plates from moving around while lifting and ensures your bar clip stays locked in place for the duration of the lift.
- Volcano Knurling for maximum grip without causing a bloody mess.
- Grooved Sleeves to prevent plates from slipping.
- Packaged in a heavy-duty square carton with foam inserts.
- Minimised sleeve guard for maximum useable bar length. This will assist if you are an extra-wide grip squatter.
- Power Bar suitable for Bench Press and Squat.
- 2 brass bushings per sleeve.
- Stiff alloy, next to no whip or bend.
- Center knurling & Powerlifting knurl marks at 80cm apart
- 2.2m total bar length, 29mm bar diameter, 20kg weight.
- 50mm sleeves
- Black Zinc Shaft
- Hardened Chrome Sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel, Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI, Maximum load 2000lbs (907kg)
- Coating thickness: 30-micrometre
- Lifetime warranty