OK, so bars aren’t just bars.
Tested on all primary powerlifting movements, our bars measure up to the rigorous standards demanded by powerlifters and strength athletes.
We’ve all been to globo-gyms with bent bars and soft knurling. We knew what we wanted when going to market for barbells. Centre knurl for squats. A high tensile alloy so it's stiff. Competition length and competition specification spacing on the bar.
We wanted 29mm, 20kg weight and we wanted it not to cost a fortune. So this is what we have, two versions of a Power Bar, that should last you for a very long time, load rated way more than you can ever lift, and with our signature logo on the end.
- FREE end clips when bar ordered outside of a package
- Power Bar suitable for powerlifting
- Brass bushings.
- Stiff alloy, minimal whip
- Center knurling
- Powerlifting knurl marks
- Moderately aggressive diamond pattern knurling
- 7ft (2.2m)
- 29mm bar diameter
- 50mm sleeves
- 20kg weight
- Black Zinc finish
- Chrome sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Coating thickness: 30-micrometre
- Maximum load 2000lbs (907kg)
- 12 month manufacturer warranty with additional ACL warranty
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.