Which knurling type is right for you? See our guide here.
OK, so bars aren’t just bars.
We’ve all been to globo-gyms with bent bars and soft knurling. We knew what we wanted when going to market for barbells. Ensuring correct specifications and knurling was a must when approaching an Olympic Barbell.
8 needle bearings ensure smooth rotation in each sleeve. At 28mm, a moderate amount of whip if felt by lifters. Overall, a bar that suits any lifter that is not in critical need of centre knurling
For our Olympic Barbell offering, we sort a high tensile and durable alloy. Competition length and specification spacing on the bar with dual Weightlifting and Powerlifting knurling.
It had to meet Weightlifting specifications, so a 28mm and 2.2m shaft was non-negotiable. At 20kg weight, we wanted it not to cost a fortune as well.
So this is what we have, two versions of our Olympic Barbell, that should last you for a very long time, load rated way more than you can ever lift, and with our signature logo on the end.
Read our barbell service and maintenance guide here
- Olympic Weightlifting Bar suitable for Weightlifting or for an all-rounder bar.
- 8-needle bearings in each collar
- Brass Bushings
- Stiff alloy, moderate whip
- No Centre knurling
- Dual knurl marks for Weightlifting and Powerlifting
- Finer knurling
- 7ft (2.2m)
- 28mm bar diameter
- 50mm sleeves
- 20kg weight
- Hardened Chrome finish
- Chrome sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel
- Coating thickness: 30-micrometre
- Maximum load 1500bs (680kg)
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Lifetime warranty
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- JMJames-Christopher M.Verified BuyerReviewingOlympic Barbell, 20kg, 2.2m (Hard Chromed)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHome Gym Use
The bar is great and competitively priced. The grip isn't as harsh as I thought it would be as well as what I'd have liked it to be but that's a personal preference.
- MRMark R.Verified BuyerReviewingOlympic Barbell, 20kg, 2.2m (Hard Chromed)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoOlympic Barbell Black Zinc
Great barbell, spins well, knurling feels good without being too aggressive