A fusion of character and perfection.
The 10mm Loaded Power Belt is here.
When faced with a heavy bar, stiff competition or simply a burning desire to be better than you’ve ever been, the right selection of belt is a must. After years of selling the best, most long-lasting belts, we pooled all the feedback and made every improvement we could. We couldn’t be prouder. We’re so proud, we stamped our logo directly on it, to show how much we stand for this product (via a 60-tonne beam press!)
We’ve called this belt the 10mm Loaded Power Belt - made in the U.S.A.
Let’s start with what we did. First, we found the best builders we could. Yes, it’s more expensive to have the belt built in the U.S.A, but we could not find the consistent quality you deserved out of other nations – so U.S.A it was.
These belts are completely hand constructed by a boutique company – known for quality. Done entirely by hand, from the leather cut, the stitching and the quality control.
We chose 10mm of thickness. We’ve seen other sizes, but in our experience, 10mm is perfect for everyone, bar a heavyweight squatting over 300kg. 10mm means it will have the ‘worn in’ feel in a shorter time while cutting less into your waist.
Knowing the belt is hard against your waist – we chose to have a layer of suede placed on the inside – high quality garment suede. This means when you close the belt, you don’t have leather pull at your skin – and it’s easier to close the belt nice and tight.
We knew we wanted the belt to last, and the stitching is where we ensure the longevity of the belt. Heavy Duty Anefil Polyurethane was used. That’s a high tensile, incredibly strong thread that requires industrial sewing machines. We chose to make the thread stand out, to tie in the suede detail. Lastly, we sand, burnish then paint the edges black.
Possibly the most important aspect, we chose a patented lever. We know it works, we don’t want to reinvent the wheel. We had the lever nickel plated, both for aesthetics, and to ensure it lasts.
This has been a long time in the works, and we hope you enjoy your 10mm Loaded Power Belt – made in the U.S.A for a very long time.
- Made by Pioneer
- Lifetime warranty (excluding fair wear and tear)
- 100% genuine vegetable-tanned sole leather bends
- Heavy Duty Anefil Polyurethane threading
- 10mm thickness
- Patented nickel-plated lever design
- Rustic but durable black-tanned exterior confirms that you’re all business
- Quality garment suede inner surface keeps you comfortable
- Sanded, burnished and painted edges
- Magnesium die plate, 60 tonne beam press embossed logo
- Made in the USA (stamped into the belt)
- Made by hand in Texas, from cutting the leather, dying it black, gluing and sewing the suede on and all final finishes and touch-ups.
- Each belt will be subtly different showing the unique characteristics of the leather being used.”
- 📅 21-day returns policy
- 🌟Free exchanges for all orders over $30.
- 💨Optional Instant Exchanges if it's time sensitive.
- 🙋Need further info? Visit our help center.
- SYSarah Y.Verified BuyerReviewingLoaded Power Lever Belt 10mm (red)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent product
Very high quality product, highly recommend.
- KTKeith T.Verified BuyerReviewingLoaded Power Lever Belt 10mm (red)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery good
Was told by a respected Australian lifter to not buy cheap Asian made belts, so was very happy to see a made in USA belt from loaded.
Quality appears to be very high. Stiff and sturdy. This is my first time using a belt after lifting for a few years so I noticed a big difference in tightness and stability in my core and upper body. Weight I’ve used in training moved a lot faster and easier while wearing the belt.
First week of use had some bad bruising around stomach and hips but from what I’ve heard this is normal. Second week is not as bad. Keen to see if I can hit some PBs with this bad boy!