Please note, these sleeves are designed to be worn very tight and compressive. This design gives the performance aspect many top end powerlifters demand. Please keep this in mind when selecting your optimal size as most returns are for a larger size.
Our Personal Best in Knee Sleeve Stiffness
Red Line sleeves - even stiffer competition in the high performance market
Let’s all agree that once size does not fit all and that goes for goals, dreams and even equipment for that matter.
The Red Line high performance knee sleeves are designed specifically for the intermediate to expert lifter whose next step up is going to be a big one. As part of the Loaded Lifting Performance Series, Red Line supports your performance on and off the competition platform with:
- A unique 7mm maximum stiffness high density neoprene composition.
- Load dispersing technology engineered to ensure optimal weight-bearing uniformity – little improvements make a huge difference.
- Advanced tapered, tubular design means they won’t slide, bunch or shift - no more adjusting and readjusting between lifts
- Our 12month guarantee and availability in sizes XS to 5XL is a personal best in the confidence and high performance category - no matter what your weight class
- An eye-catching look in black, with iconic red seam and Loaded Lifting insignia – you will look and feel the part in training and during events
- Let’s all agree that the latest in our performance enhancing sleeves is the latest in high performance lifting equipment.
And how will you know that you’re ready to Red Line your lifting? You’ll just know! And when you do, we’ll be ready to offer high performance support.
It’s time to Perform
Lift with Red Line by Loaded Lifting.
Please note, these sleeves are designed to be worn very tight and compressive. This design gives the performance aspect many top end powerlifting demand.
Measuring just below the knee, use your circumference to size your knee sleeve. If you sit between sizes, go the larger size.
Measure in cm.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.