The Barbell Strap attaches to any Barbell and allows the lifter to carry out a variety of exercises, including...
It is made with Industrial Strength Materials - you will break before the strap does. The Barbell Strap comes with the following:
- Strap with Sewn in D Rings either end
- 2 O-Rings
- 2 Heavy-duty adjustable straps
The Tension Buckle Version is our new design and is super strong. See the below above for how this works. It can handle over 500kg and has an easy adjusting system. Also, the overall Barbell Strap length can be reduced a lot more than the chain's version, therefore giving the lifter more range of motion when doing hip belt squats.
Barbell Strap Maximum Weight Limit is up to 1000kg (rating by REPEL).
Deadlifts - The Barbell Strap offers a great alternative way of carrying out conventional and sumo style Deadlifts. Having the Barbell Strap across the shoulders takes the arms out from the exercise, therefore allowing those with arm or shoulder injuries to still carry out this exercise.
In this video below Larry Wheels shows you how to use the Barbell Strap for Deadlifts and its many benefits.
Good Mornings - This exercise is normally performed by placing the Barbell across the back of your shoulders. It can be difficult to locate the Barbell in a comfortable position, especially for the lower position of the exercise. The Barbell Strap can comfortably and securely be rested across the back of your shoulders. Watch the Videos above for a Demonstration.
Hip Belt Squat - This exercise is great for working the legs without putting any stress on the lower back. While this exercise can be performed with the Hip Belt Squat Machine, the Barbell Strap offers a cheaper alternative for performing this much-loved exercise. The Strap comes with a centrally located loop for attaching a Dipping Belt or Belt Squat Belt, making this a very simple exercise to set up. No need for boxes to get good depth, unlike when using the loading pins. Watch the Video above for Demonstration.
Zercher Squat - The Zercher Squat is normally performed by placing the Barbell across the front part of your shoulders, which can be uncomfortable for some. The Barbell Strap adds a different spin to this exercise, with the Barbell Strap across the back of the shoulders, the weight is distributed across your back. Yet with the weight of the Barbell located at the front of your body, you still get Quad dominants similar to the Zercher Squat....perhaps this exercise should be known as the Repel Squat. Watch the Video Below for Demonstration.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL USERS OF THE BARBELL STRAP
The BARBELL STRAP is not for use by anyone under 16 years of age.
You must obtain appropriate, professional medical clearance before exercising using the BARBELL STRAP.
The BARBELL STRAP is designed to be used in athletic activities – they are not toys.
You must only exercise using the BARBELL STRAP under appropriate, professional supervision and in accordance with the Instructions for Use below.
An appropriate, correctly set up “power rack” should be used for all exercises where the BARBELL STRAP is to be used. The Power Rack Safety pins should always be used for exercises where the barbell is above the knees.
Stop exercising immediately if you experience discomfort or sharp pain.
There is a risk of injury when doing exercise so everyone using The BARBELL STRAP does so at their own risk.
You must inspect the BARBELL STRAP regularly and in the unlikely event that any degradation of, or damage to, the BARBELL STRAP product has occurred, use of the product must cease immediately and return the product to us.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
The Barbell Strap is made up of the following items:
- The Barbell Strap – Nylon Strap with 2 D-Rings
- 2 x O-rings
- 3 x Carbine Hooks
- 2 x 5mm Stainless Steel Chain (these are attached to the O-rings)
- Firstly you need to slide an O-ring onto both barbell sleeves. If the O-ring is bigger than the lip of the Sleeve, and therefore allows the O-ring to pass over the sleeve onto the shaft of the Barbell, then the Barbell is not suitable for the Barbell Strap.
- With the O-rings butted up against the sleeve lips, you then need to either attach one of the Carbine Hooks onto each O-ring directly, or onto one of the links of the chain that is attached to the O-Ring.
- Next, take the Barbell Strap and attach the D-rings at either end onto each carbine hooks, making sure that the Barbell Strap logo appears on the top when the Barbell Strap is attached to either end of the Barbell.
- The Carbine hooks need to be located in the same position on either end, otherwise the Barbell Strap will not be centrally located.
- To adjust the overall length of the Barbell Strap, you need to locate the Carbine hooks into the desired position on either end. Attaching the Carbine hooks to the O-ring directly will give you the shortest possible strap length, attaching to the last chain link on either end will give you the longest possible strap length.
- To attach a Dipping Belt to the central loop
- Pass one of the dipping belt chains underneath the barbell, and then pass back through the central loop.
- Next, connect the chain the other side using the Carbine Hook, now you have the Barbell Strap attached to the barbell
- Next you need to pass the same chain back through the central loop, and attach it to the other dipping belt chain in the desired location using the carbine hook supplied with your dipping belt.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
All order are shipped with Australia Post via Shippit, tracking can be found at https://www.shippit.com/
ORDER DISPATCH TIMES
As Loaded Lifting is primarily an online distributor we do not currently offer local pickup.
Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email with shipping and tracking details. We aim to get your order to you as promptly as possible. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you immediately to make any necessarily arrangements prior to dispatch.
We offer FREE returns for change of size. Please provide your order number when requesting a return.
Simply head to 'returns' to begin the first step.
If you needed further assistance please contact email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service staff will assist you.