- 13mm Texas leather
- IPF approved
- Lever design
Made in the USA
(*Lifetime warranty covers major faults and failures, not general wear and tear.)
This is it! The Rolls-Royce of Belts. The Inzer Forever Lever Belt is the worlds most popular belt - used by athletes globally at both the novice and elite level, you truly will be wow'd by the quality, workmanship and detail put into every single Inzer Belt. With a lifetime guarantee, why wouldn't you want to own one?
- The Inzer 13mm Lever Belt is substantially stiffer than the 10mm version. - PLEASE NOTE- For sizes XS or Small of the Forever Lever Belt, we recommend the 10mm thickness for best functionality in these sizes.
- Easy to tighten with the push of the Lever.
- Can be loosened in less than a second with a quick flick of the patented Lever.
- The tighter it’s worn the more secure the Lever Buckle stays in place.
- Can be adjusted up to three inches tighter than with a standard buckle.
- All Inzer Forever Belts ™ are one solid thickness of the finest, select, exclusive leather. It is not layers glued together cheaply to make thickness as some other brands that can come loose years later. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt ™.
- Six rows of lock-stitched with corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
- The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt ™.
- Does not turn soft and fold over as another brand of belt tends to do. Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays rigidly supportive.
- Finished with top quality, fine suede providing non-slip surface.
- Back Squat
- Front Squat
- Bench Press
- Overhead Press
- Any movement requiring additional support of abdominal and core region
Shipping rates calculator