OK, so bars aren’t just bars.
We’ve all been to globo-gyms with bent bars and soft knurling. We knew what we wanted when going to market for barbells. Ensuring correct specifications and knurling was a must when approaching an Olympic Barbell.
8 needle bearings ensure smooth rotation in each sleeve. At 25mm, a moderate amount of whip if felt by lifters. Overall, a bar that suits any lifter that is not in critical need of centre knurling
For our Olympic Barbell offering, we sort a high tensile and durable alloy. Competition length for Women's Weightlifting and spacing on the bar with dual Weightlifting and Powerlifting knurling.
It had to meet Weightlifting specifications for Women, so a 25mm and 2.01m shaft was non-negotiable. At 15kg weight, we wanted it not to cost a fortune as well.
These beautiful bars will last you for a very long time, load rated way more than you can ever lift, and with our signature logo on the end.
Read our barbell service and maintenance guide here
- Olympic Weightlifting Bar suitable for Weightlifting or for an all-rounder bar.
- Women's specifications for Weightlifting
- 8 needle bearings per collar
- Stiff alloy, moderate whip
- No Centre knurling
- Dual knurl marks for Weightlifting and Powerlifting
- Finer knurling
- 7ft (2.01m)
- 25mm bar diameter
- 50mm sleeves
- 15kg weight
- Hardened Chrome finish
- Chrome sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel
- Coating thickness: 30-micrometre
- Maximum load 500bs (226kg)
- Lifetime warranty