Our perfect bar, the Comp Spec Power Bar (now in stock and shipping).
We set out to build the 'all in one bar'. Volcano Knurling for maximum grip on bench and squats, grooved sleeves to prevent plates from slipping (yes, you should always use collars, but its a nice feature on warmups).
We even went so far as to get a new box for postage built for this bar, so there is no possible way to cause damage to your bearings.
Built for training to compete. Built to last. If you want to get better, you need the right tools for the job!
Volcano Knurling for maximum grip without causing a bloody mess.
- Micro grooved Sleeves to prevent plates from slipping.
- Heavy-duty carton for ensured freight protection.
- Powerlifting Power Bar recommended for Bench Press and Squat.
- 2 brass bushings per sleeve.
- Super stiff alloy, next to no whip or bar flex.
- Center knurling & Powerlifting knurl marks at 80cm apart
- 2.2m total bar length
- 29mm bar diameter
- 20kg weight
- Minimised sleeve guard for maximum useable bar length. This will assist if you are an extra-wide grip squatter.
- 50mm sleeves
- Black Zinc Shaft
- Hardened Chrome Sleeves
- 42 CrMo Alloy steel, Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI, Maximum load 2000lbs (907kg)
- Coating thickness: 30-micrometre
- Lifetime warranty
Shipping rates calculator